No Spam Policy
To the extent that you have selected to sign-up for our services your email and gender have been requested in return for a FREE report and periodic blog updates. You acknowledge and agree that by entering your email address, gender, and any other information now or hereafter requested as part of your decision to sign-up for our services, that you are subscribing to a free, no obligation newsletter and blog updates. By entering this website you agree that it is your desire to subscribe to the newsletter, blog updates, and other marketing and promotional material.
You may choose to stop receiving the newsletters, blog updates or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those emails. Some sites also allow you to change your email preferences within your online profile. If you have trouble removing yourself from our newsletter, email, and blog updates please contact a Text Weapon representative at: www.textweapon.com/contact
This section is applicable only if you are located within the EU. If you are located within the EU, then in accordance with the GDPR you have the following rights:
To notify us about the exercise of your rights, please visit www.textweapon.com/contact. If you notify us that you are exercising your rights with regards to your personal information, you have the right to have your information restricted from further use or processing until such time that the matter has been resolved. In accordance with the GDPR, all requests pertaining to your rights will be resolved without undue delay.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, street address, and phone number
- Billing information such as credit card number and billing address
- Demographic information such as age, relationship status (single or couple), gender, interests, country and zip code
- Unique identifiers such as user name and password
- Preference and other information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences and cell phone carrier
We or one of our trusted partners may use this information to:
- Send you requested updates and newsletters or related special offers
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send a one-time email or e-card to your friends upon your request when you provide their email address
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns
- Administer your account
- Process information submitted with a job application
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer promotions and sweepstakes you enter and notify you of the results
- Improve our marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which CCL or their affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent that such information may be transferred out of the country in which you reside or use this Site.
Data Processing and Safe Harbor
CCL is duty-bound to use all commercially reasonable efforts to comply with proper Internet practices, including compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (15 U.S.C. § 7701). It is our policy to prohibit the sending of unsolicited or “Spam” e-mail by this Site or any of our marketing partners.
Other jurisdictions outside of the United States, including but not limited to the European Union (”EU”) maintain privacy laws which differ from those rules promulgated by the United States (“US”) and other North American countries. As such the US and the EU have created Safe Harbor rules that set forth mutually acceptable privacy operations. CCL uses commercially reasonable efforts to adhere to these Safe Harbor provisions. If you have additional or further questions regarding same, you may obtain more information by visiting: http://export.gov/safeharbor/.
Social Networks / Online Communities
In some or most instances, you may be directed to a third party site to initiate your transaction. These third party sites will be clearly identified and link to their own privacy policies so you know which company is collecting your personal information. You should refer to those policies for any privacy-related concerns regarding your purchase with them.
We may also share your personal information:
- With CCL affiliates and representatives
- With reputable third parties in whose products or services we think you may have an interest
- With representatives of former affiliates
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request
- In connection with a corporate change including a merger, acquisition or sale of assets
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
We may also display personalized third-party advertising based on personal information about customers, such as purchases on our site, visits to affiliate web sites, or use of our payment services. Although we do not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized advertisement meet their criteria to personalize the ad.
We automatically collect information as you browse our site(s) such as the domain name, Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, operating system and device type, average time spent on our site(s), pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and other relevant statistics. Such information is sometimes referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data.
We and some of our third party partners may also use Flash cookies to store some of your preferences or personal information.
CCL may enable the use of RSS feeds for our visitors, users and members. The use of RSS feeds is free; however, the RSS feed capability is limited to non-commercial purposes only. Any other uses, including but not limited to commercial purposes which include advertising associated with the RSS feed and content included therein, is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to use the RSS feeds except as provided herein (including any attempt to edit, supplement, amend, or modify the written or illustrative message in such RSS Feed) is strictly prohibited. To request special permission pertaining thereto, you should contact CCL at: www.textweapon.com/contact
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive billing information on our order forms, we, or one of our third party service providers encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third party payment option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after receipt. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Updating Personal Information
To update your billing or shipping information for purchases, please follow the customer service instructions in your order confirmation email.
Changes To This Policy