Love Is In The Air…
Sure, some conditions are conducive to cuddling and kissing, such as flowers and relaxed private picnics. However, you shouldn’t always rely on sunshine and roses. Force nature, and start sending your special someone sweet little text messages to keep the romance alive
What are the three main points to keep in mind when sending this type of message?
1. Don’t send them every day
You should make them a treat, like ice-cream or chocolate covered cherries.
2. Show some vulnerability, but don’t be overly sappy.
How can you tell the difference between sweet nothings and just plain old nothing? If you can find what you want to say on a Hallmark card, don’t say it.
3. Time your message correctly.
Don’t send this type of message when you know you partner is busy, or if they are angry with you (discussing deep-rooted issues is still always better approached face to face).
Need a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing? Here are some great examples:
Text Love Messages Examples:
– “I still remember the exact moment I fell in love with you.”
– “You just might be the most amazing person I’ve ever met…”
– “What’s your secret to being so adorable?”
– “P.S love your smile…”
– “Love learning everything about you…crunchy or creamy…red or white…”
French Inspired Text Love Messages:
– Je t’aime mon bébé, merci d’être là quand j’ai besoin de toi…(In English: I love you baby. Thanks for always being there when I need you)
– qu’est-ce que tu dirais d’une petite soirée en amoureux ? J’ai envie de passer un peu de temps ensemble, rien que nous deux, au calme…( In English: what would you say about a romantic evening together? Only you and I…no stress)
– Je suis au travail, j’ai plein de trucs à finir, mais j’arrête pas de penser à toi mon amour… (In English: I’m at work. I have tons of stuff to finish, but I can’t stop thinking about you…)
– J’aime tout chez toi (In English: I love everything about you)
Forget The Roses And Keep Texting
Well-executed and thoughtful text love messages can make your partner’s day. They make the recipient feel cherished, and they create desire. While sending your partner grocery lists may seem more important, carefully crafted heart-felt messages will definitely have a much stronger impact on your relationship.