If you have been, or are in a long distance relationship, you know just how difficult it is to be apart from your significant other.
Instead of looking them deep in the eyes as you chat over morning coffee, phone calls, Skype, emails, instant messages (what’s app) and texts become your main form of communication. Scratching your head asking yourself how can you be flirty and/or romantic through these modern tools? Are you wondering what to say? Yes, long distance relationships can be tough!
Relax! We have some long distance text flirting examples and ideas to fit almost all long distance relationships. Yep, we have a little something for everyone!
So until you both meet again, sweeten the anticipation with only a few words…
Long Distance Relationships Example Texts
• A kiss for each day that we’re apart.
• Going to hold you so tight when I see you.
• You should be here, touching me.
• You’re my favorite daydream.
• My pillow still smells like you.
• You should hear the smile in my voice when I think of you.
• Missing the way you move against me when you sleep.
• Just your voice is enough to turn me on.
• I just want you to be happy, here and naked.
• Been reading up on new ways to please you…
The DOs & DON’Ts
Long distance relationships have rules too:
1. It’s not only about you. Don’t forget to ask them how their day or week is going. Remember the important events in your partner’s schedule; it shows you care.
2. Don’t slip into the habit of becoming easily jealous and obsessive. Give them time to reply to your texts and try not to come across as needy. People can feel needy 1000 miles away – desperation comes through every time – even in long distance relationships.
3. Keep up regular communication – at least once a day! But remember not to go the other extreme by spamming them. Nothing screams psycho louder than a chain of 10 texts!
4. If you’re in different time zones, be considerate and don’t text them too early or late in case they are sleeping.
5. Keep them updated about your life and at least once in a while, let them know that you’re thinking about them and that you love them. Good morning and good night text messages are a great habit to adapt. They let your partner know that you are the first thing on your mind when you wake up and the last thing on your mind before you fall asleep.
When You Are Missing Her Bad
First of all, it’s totally normal to experience a pang of sadness every now and then. Distance is tough. Everyone has their own specific “thing” that makes them happy. It could be music, dance, sports, art, cooking, video games…Pick something that makes you happy and do it! When you are feeling back to your normal self you can start thinking about some great flirty texts for her long distance. For example, a photo of her pillow, with a sweet message “Only 5 more days to go before I get to fall asleep next to the sexiest, most amazing woman ever. Missing you.”
When You Can’t Get Him Out Of Your Head
Maybe you just had dinner with your best friend and her man, and you’re feeling down. Or maybe you’re forced to go to a work function solo without your main squeeze. So many things can sneak up that make you really miss your guy. Instead of getting depressed, sit down and think about all the amazing things in your relationship. Think about the good times you’ve had, and the future you are building together. Once you’re in a good space, fire up your phone and get flirty. You know your man better than anyone. What makes him hot? Does he love high heels? Red lingerie? Give him a sneak peek of what he has to come to…and don’t forget to include a caption 🙂
And That’s It!
Use our tips and texts to turn long distance relationships into something more exciting and satisfying.